Sunday, April 23, 2017

*5 Things on Sunday* Things to do when you're stressed

5tos
5 things on Sunday is a weekly meme created by reads and treats where she lists a topic and we post 5 things to go along with it.  


Things to do when you're stressed...

1. Listen to music.  Music has always been really soothing to me.  When I'm in a bad mood because I've had a blah day or I'm stressed out over something, I'll put my earbuds in and listen to music on my phone.  It also works in the car while driving.  I've had a lot of stress lately over different things and while I was out running errands the other day, I put the music on and just jammed out.  The kids were in school and my husband was at work so I was by myself, the weather was nice so I had the windows down.  It was glorious!  I didn't realize how much stress that melted away until a little while later.  I just felt so care free.  


2. Go for a drive.  Driving is pretty calming for me also.  I don't have a particular destination in mind.  I'll just get in my van and go.  


3. Read.  There's nothing more stress reducing than getting lost in a great book.  It works every time! 
 


4. Cry.  This one might sound kind of weird, but sometimes you just need a good cry.  It amazes me how much stress it melts away and how much better I feel after I've had a cry session.  


5. Talk it out.  Finding someone to talk to/vent to helps out a great deal also.  Whether it's a friend, coworker, family member, whatever.  Sometimes you just need someone to vent to, get advice from, or just talk to.  


What do you do when you are stressed? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs
Graphic by Giftseasonstore